All prices during a promotional period are marked unless you are issued with a discount code, in which case, the final price will be shown at checkout after the discount code is entered correctly. Sales of this type may exclude selected styles, pre-orders and the purchase of e-vouchers. Any exclusions that apply will be mentioned in emails and in the notification box in the navigation bar. If a style does not display a reduced price, it is not included in a sale. If a sale also applies to already reduced styles (sale items), the discount will be applied to their current sale price. You may or may not see the original RRP if this is the case. The use of discount codes is not applicable on already reduced styles during a site-wide sale. Please note shipping times may vary due to the high volume of orders received during the sale. As mentioned on our shipping page, please allow additional processing and shipping time during busy periods.
Promotion applies on all products excluding e-vouchers. Discount will apply to the item with the lowest value. Promotion will not apply where three items of the same value are attempted to be purchased. Any other discount or promotion will not apply when this promotion applies. Discount will be automatically applied in shopping bag or at checkout. Discounted item cannot be returned for exchange or credit.
When signing up with any of Coco Blue mailing list(s), you consent to Coco Blue using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. This includes sending you correspondence such as newsletters, product information, competitions and promotions, by email, SMS, social media or post. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications, and any variation to your communication preferences, at any time.
All contracts and dealings between CocoBlue (ABN 24838080095) and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, related entities, successors/parent company and assigns (‘Cocoblue’) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by Cocoblue to the Customer through the website cocoblueonline.com.au (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’).
By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by Coco Blue from time to time.
Coco Blue has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and Coco Blue reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. Coco Blue will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Coco Blue may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and Cocoblue with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which Cocoblue will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with Cocoblue the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to Cocoblue.
- Cocoblue reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to Cocoblue are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- Cocoblue reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver's licence and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be canceled and refunded.
- Changes to items on orders, shipping addresses or names are not permitted once an order has been processed. Further, Cocoblue can refuse any amendment or cancellation of an order at any time.
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
- Cocoblue reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
- Cocoblue will issue the Customer with a tax invoice once payment in respect of the Order has been processed.
A Pre-Order is the term used when a Good is currently unavailable for immediate shipment and is in production to be shipped at a later date. The estimated date of delivery is displayed on the product page and the product is clearly marked as a pre-order online. Pre-Order items that are not able to be cancelled once placed.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.